Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Fugue in the Key of Gaga


Okay, so I have a confession. I know I'm supposed to be a music snob –– and believe me, when it gets right down to it, when it really counts, I am; I can snob it up with the best; I'm snobbish enough to know that the most enjoyable musical performance to watch is the one that's flawless but for a single glaring error... that you can harp on all night! –– but I also happen to be [shaky breath, eyes lowered in shame] a pretty serious Lady Gaga fan. Now that I got that off my chest, I want to share something with you. That something is TEH AWESOME.

But first some preliminaries for the uninitiated. One of Lady Gaga's most famous songs is called Bad Romance, (this is the Glee version, which I've used in lieu of the original because this version doesn't use the word "b*tch"):



Now to the point. If J.S. Bach and Lady Gaga had a love-child, he/she would write this amazingness:



You're welcome.

1 comment:

Heather said...

My RS president thinks Lady Gaga is the anti-christ. Now while I think that is alittle extreme I do find her talent totally wasted on a women who is ruining her self. That said I love poker face.